- Explore Amsterdam during a private guided tour where an English speaking knowledgeable tour guide will explain about the history, the architecture and infrastructure of Amsterdam.
- Experience the journey through the famous Prinsengracht canal and admire the oldest canal houses and houseboats.
- Visit one or multiple museums at Museum Square.
- Sightseeing on your own.
A typical Amsterdam Experience:
- Apart from the beautiful canals, a private tour addresses wonderful historic sites of interest such as the Old church, iconic bridges, the Red Light District, a hidden peaceful courtyard and modern day art which is showcased in a public gallery.
- Take a chance to visit the Heineken Experience (independently).
- The canal cruise passes by the Anne Frank House, the Wester Church, the Rembrandt House, the Maritime Museum and the renovated Rijksmuseum.
- Have a stroll to the Museum Square or the lovely green Vondelpark.
- Possibility to visit Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum or Stedelijk Museum.
- Have High Tea at the Dutch Equestrian School Museum.
- Rent a Bike for the Day. Biking in Amsterdam is a great way to get around.