- Spend a day on the beach with a beach wheelchair and enjoy a walk along the Sanur beach promenade.
- Enjoy a stop at Goa Lawah, inhabited by thousands of sacred bats, and the traditional salt production in Kusamba.
- An adventurous tour to the Lempuyang Temple, up in the mountains, with a spectacular view onto volcano Mount Agung.
- Stop by in Muncan for the famous “Farmers walk” with Suar the farmer and temple priest and his wife Subita.
- Travel across town to the touristic Kuta beach.
A typical Accesible Bali Experience:
- Enjoy a tropical fruit tasting amid rice fields.
- Visit the ‘mother temple’ Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung.
- Visit Serangan Turtle Rescue Center and Uluwatu, the temple on a cliff overseeing the Indian Ocean.