- Digital nomadism, coliving, exotic destination coworking, workations, freelancing.
- Workplace flexibility, entrepreneurship, remote work, future of work, distributed teams.
- Lifestyle design, work life balance, wellbeing, time management, personal development.
- 500 Attendees, 50 Speakers and 100 Talks & Workshops.
- Boat cruisies, surfing, snorkelling and diving.
- Activities & Entertainment
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Live Music & DJ’s.
Talks and workshops in incredible locations to truly inspire you, including:
- Tropical forest of the island interior.
- On a luxurious catamaran.
- Beachfront underneath shady palm trees.
- A 25 metre pirate ship.
- An ocean pontoon.
Speakers, Panelists and Workshop Leaders
- Founders, CEO’s, Thought Leaders, Managers, Influencers.
- They all have a profound vision and the ability to perceive deeply in to the world around them.
- These visionaries will be sharing their insightful views and expertise to educate, stimulate discussion and inspire.
Who is this Experience for?
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers, people working from home or in coworking spaces, location independent professionals and digital nomads.
- People seeking a career or lifestyle change who can learn from the talks and workshops, and connect with others who are living with more freedom.
- Creatives and changemakers who want to share knowledge with others.
- Those looking for inspiration from people who are living extraordinary lifestyles.
- Business owners and managers who are analyzing how offering workplace flexibility to their employees can impact employee productivity and performance.
- Managers of remote teams and distributed workforces who are looking for tips and tools.
- Founders of startups within the Location Independent Movement (coliving accommodations, coworking spaces, work/travel retreat companies, digital nomad communities etc) who can connect with others in the ecosystem as well as showcase their businesses.
- Lifestyle and business coaches to connect with those who are looking for coaches.
Location independence is the ability to work when, and from where, we want. Some people have a lot of freedom, some just a little. Many people want more. Location independence is about having the ability to design your lifestyle the way you want. Workplace flexibility is no longer the sole domain of the self-employed. As location independence penetrates society in a greater variety of ways, and with a more profound impact, a whole movement is being created surrounding it. Location independence is revolutionising society. It is the evolution of the way in which we work and live.