- Workability. You’ll have full-time coworking space access to stay productive.
- Adventure. Diving one of the best WWII wrecks in the world. Surfing at some of the best breaks in the world. Biking through rice paddies & creating a scooter gang. Walks through the monkey forest. Weekend trips to the magical Gili Islands.
- Community Events. Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
- Lifestyle. Incredibly healthy food, at incredibly cheap prices. Guided meditation and yoga from world-class instructors. All-day spas for under $60
- Culture. Sunrises over the Indian ocean. Visiting famous temples like Tanah Lot.
Who is this Experience for?
- For those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection.
- Creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, location independent freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions.
- We bring together the intellectually curious who who thrive in movement and change and seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month diving into the unknown.
- Anyone going through a professional transition or looking for a structured sabbatical.
- You will share the experience of a lifetime in Bali alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
NB: Explorers Application must be accepted before the booking will be confirmed. Send an Enquiry to receive Application form.