- Workability. Full-time access to a local coworking space, with an incredible rooftop patio. But, many Unsettlers like working from the city’s countless coffee shops.
- Adventure. Go paragliding, explore in Colombia’s stunning coastline, or spend the weekend with us horseback riding through the Andes and wandering through a traditional mountain town.
- Community Events. Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
- Lifestyle. Yoga. The perfect climate. Tasting endless fruits you’ve never heard of, cafe hopping, and finding the perfect balance.
- Culture. Late-night salsa sessions, Spanish lessons, Communa 13 graffiti tours, coffee tasting, and exploring a rich history of transformation and innovation.
- In between coworking, we’ll explore coffee farms and local creative spaces, share our skills and expertise in peer-to-peer workshops, connect to the social innovation ecosystem in Medellin, take weekend trips to the Caribbean coast, Cartagena, and the more remote Pacific Coast, go paragliding, horseback riding, rafting, and dance salsa until the sun comes up.
Who is this Experience for?
- For those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection.
- Creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, location independent freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions.
- We bring together the intellectually curious who who thrive in movement and change and seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month diving into the unknown.
- Anyone going through a professional transition or looking for a structured sabbatical.
- You will share the experience of a lifetime in Medellin alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
NB: Explorers Application must be accepted before the booking will be confirmed. Send an Enquiry to receive Application form.