- Daily yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate and help guests grow in their own personal practice and prepare bodies and minds for the personal development. In this theme of retreat, yoga classes will be the assistant to help guests feel prepared and open to explore deeper in the focus of the life-coaching workshops.
- Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced, and can range from gentle, restorative, and more vigorous vinyasa flow and ashtanga styles. Style and class levels will be determined and moulded to fit participating students’ needs, and with a small intimate retreat class size, students will be able to get personalized attention and comfortability to deeply explore their practice.
- The manifest workshops will guide you in the exploration of creative self-expression in your life. They include aspects of life development, manifesting your dreams and vision board creation.
- Day trips and experiences include a visit to the many unique landscapes and activities that this area has to offer. We will take a tour through Pulgia’s famous “Trulli” white cone-shaped houses in the town of Alberobello, a UNESCO heritage site where the main concentration of these trulli still stand. Enjoy a walk around town and a meal at an award-winning restaurant with tasting menu and wine pairing. Have a relaxed day at one of the region’s blue beaches exploring the amazing coastal areas at a private beach club, and also a unique cheese farm visit with a tasting in the area. Visit a winery with a tour and tasting.
- Visit one of the area’s most picturesque towns with plenty of photo-worthy vistas and blue waters followed by an amazing unique meal in a “grotto” overlooking the cliffs by the sea in Polignano al Mare.
- Embrace massage treatments and plenty of time to relax at our home-away-from-home with it’s beautiful pool, walking trails, and more.
- Sleep under the grand arches of the ancient buildings, wake to a Bacchanalian-style breakfast of Italian cakes and pastries, slip into the cool waters of the swimming pool and inhale the scent of summer in the Valle d’Itria.
- Our dinners will include a few multi-course tasting menus, as well as tastings throughout the week which could include regional specialities such as wine, cheese, and olive oil. A cooking class is in store for us as well as a meal in the world-famous Grotta which is said to be one of the most beautiful restaurant settings in the world.
- Healthful, vegetarian food is part of the retreat experience, including breakfast and dinner daily, as well as selected lunches.
- We will donate at least 10% of profits to a humanitarian partner in the community.
A typical Move and Manifest Experience:
- Our home for the week will be at the fabulous new ultra-chic boutique hotel Ottolire. Deep in the heart of Puglia’s rolling, romantic Valle d’Itria, the conical whitewashed buildings of the famous trulli houses pierce the velvety blue sky. Hewn from the dry stone of the valley and topped with a handmade pinnacle, these former farm dwellings have become fashionable places to stay for travellers seeking quirky lodgings in the sun-beaten south.
- Outside are terraces encircled by chestnut and olive trees, a pool that’s large enough for laps, and an organic garden where fruit and vegetables are grown for the restaurant. It’s a stylish slice of rural Italian life, a place to savor simple delights: dappled sunlight on your skin, a poolside siesta in the shade of a prickly-pear tree, a glass of local wine at sunset, and the chatter of birds from the hotel’s surrounding estate.