- Workability. You’ll have wifi and space to work in each Riad, but don’t expect rocket-fast speeds. Enjoy a slower pace for a change, and dive into more creative projects.
- Adventure. Opt for a weekend under the stars on an overnight desert experience, or road trip out of town for world class hiking, climbing, and kitesurfing.
- Community Events. Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
- Lifestyle. Yoga. Tea. Incredible spices and flavors from the local markets. From courtyard to cafes, have the best of old world and new city.
- Culture. Medina explorations. Souk bargain hunting. Tagine for days. A rich history of music, art, and cultural exchange. Marrakech has it all.
- Moroccan Riads. We’ll be staying in the heart of the ancient Medina, in traditional Moroccan riads (guesthouses) that combine Moorish architecture and artisanal design to create a relaxing and peaceful home vibe in the center of the bustling city. These riads are multi-level square shaped houses with an open courtyard on the ground floor, and a roof terrace for sunbathing or catching a view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains in the distance. Each level has bedrooms that open to the center of the house and at least one communal living area between each room. These riads are truly historic buildings, in some cases over 200 years old, located in a UNESCO World Heritage site. Expect a truly authentic co-living experience in the heart of old Marrakech that have unique history, color, and character.
Who is this Experience for?
- For those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection.
- Creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, location independent freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions.
- We bring together the intellectually curious who who thrive in movement and change and seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month diving into the unknown.
- Anyone going through a professional transition or looking for a structured sabbatical.
- You will share the experience of a lifetime in Medellin alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
NB: Explorers Application must be accepted before the booking will be confirmed. Send an Enquiry to receive Application form.