- Join us for a special week of deep renewal as we explore the power of ritual to bring us into the present moment and flow state.
- Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help guests grow in their own personal practice.
- Use the ritual of daily tea practice to prepare us for meditation and asana. Learn about traditional tea preparation, blend your own Moroccan Mint tea, experience a Moroccan Tea Ceremony and create your own tea ritual.
- Gather wild herbs on a mule trek into the Atlas Mountains. Sip traditional mint tea in a local Berber’s tent. Enjoying a chef tasting lunch and wine pairing.
- Visits to sites in Marrakesh Medina including a walking tour to Ben Yossef.
- Hammam and Le Bains de Marrakesh Spa Day. Le Bains is a luxurious spa facility, where guests have access to a full program of various treatments.
- Healthful, vegetarian food is part of the retreat experience, including daily breakfast, selected lunches and dinners.
- Enjoy a henna party and an evening snack session in the olive grove one night in the outdoor cinema.
- Guided shopping tour of the souks of Marrakesh.
- We will donate at least 10% of profits to a humanitarian partner in the community. Our partner in Marrakesh is Project Soar who works with underprivileged communities and young women to empower with design, clean-up projects, and creative ventures.
A typical Ritual and Renewal Experience:
- Style and class levels will be determined and modified to fit participating students’ needs. Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced, and can range from gentle, restorative, and more vigorous vinyasa flow and ashtanga styles.
- With a small intimate retreat class size, students will be able to get personalized attention and comfortability to deeply explore their practice. Classes are generally held in a dedicated indoor yoga space and some also offer outdoor options as well for us to use if the weather is agreeable.
- Daily yoga classes – morning vinyasa and evening yin. Yin yoga facilitates deep emotional release and heart opening and so accentuates our exploration of mindfulness, connection and slow, soulful living.
- Guests will leave with an understanding of tea as a plant, a lifestyle and a divine beverage as well as a personal tea ritual, a hand-blended tea and a daily practice to turn the mundane into meditation and tap into the bliss of the present moment.
- This fantastic yoga retreat will take place at the fabulous Peacock Pavilions boutique hotel. Located in Marrakesh on 8.5 acres of land, including 5 acres of olive grove, this stylish and eco-friendly abode has been featured in worldwide publications, including National Geographic Traveler.