- Trek to Everest Base Camp – Discover 8000 metre peaks, rhododendron forests, mountain villages and glaciers in the Everest region.
- Chukkung Valley – See the beautiful great fluted walls of the Amphu Laptsa Pass.
- Spectacular views of Everest from Kala Patter.
- Namche Bazaar – Gateway for all Himalayan expeditions.
- Stay in the traditional Sherpa village of Phortse and meet local people.
- Kathmandu and the Kathmandu Valley – Enjoy two free days to spend at leisure exploring, shopping or simply relaxing after your trek.
- Day 1 – Kathmandu. Welcome to Nepal and the start of your Everest adventure. Arrive into Kathmandu Airport and included transfer to your hotel. This evening have a welcome drink and attend a briefing about your trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 – Lukla. This morning we take a scenic flight to Lukla, gateway to the Everest region flying over the Langtang and Jugal ranges that surround the Kathmandu basin and the Rolwaling Himal. After lunch at the riverside village of Ghat, we begin our expedition with a series of short trekking days to ensure we acclimatise. Following the banks of the Dudh Koshi river we begin our ascent to Phakdingma where we spend the night. Overnight in Phakdingma. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 3 – Namche Bazaar. Crossing the river on a large suspension bridge we head over to Jorsale and continue trekking along the river today. The trail climbs out of the valley to Monjo where we enter the Everest National Park. Continuing, we make a steep ascent to reach Namche Bazaar, our resting place for the night. Namche Bazaar is the gateway to the Himalayas and a famous trading place. Overnight in Namche Bazzar. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 4 – Khumjung. Today we set off on a steep climb to the Shyangboche airstrip which services the famous Hotel Everest View, before following the trail down to the Khumjung Village at the foot of the Sacred Mountain Khumbila. The panoramic mountain views en route today are superb. Overnight in Khumjung. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 5 – Phortse. A steep walk takes us to the Mong La pass today with spectacular views of Ama Dablam and Khumbila mountains. Our camp for the night is in the very traditional Sherpa village of Phortse, where we may spot mountain goats or danphe, the national bird of Nepal. Overnight in Phortse. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 6 – Dingboche. Enjoy wonderful views of Tengboche and Ama Dablam mountain during this morning’s ridge climb up the Imja Khola Valley to the village of Upper Pangboche with its ancient monastery. After lunch, we continue up the glacial valley to Dingboche, passing some of Khumbu’s beautifully carved prayer stones. Overnight in Dingboche. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 7 – The Chukkung Valley. Today we’ll experience one of the highlights of the trek with an excursion to the incredible Chukkung Valley, flanked by Lhotse Mountain to the north, Ama Dablam to the south and the great fluted ice walls of the Amphu Laptsa Pass. We trek back to Dingboche where there is the option to spend a second night or trek on to Duglha if we’re not too tired. Overnight in Dingboche. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 8 – Lobuche. Continuing our journey, the trail gradually climbs to the tiny settlement of Duglha, nestled below the terminal morraine of the humbu Glacier. From here there’s the option to take a side trip to a breathtaking viewpoint overlooking Tshola Tsho glacial lake with a dramatic backdrop of rugged peaks including Cholatse, Taboche and the mountains at the head of the Khumbu Valley. Back on the trail it’s a steep climb up to Lobuche, where we can watch the sun set over Nuptse Mountain. Overnight in Lobuche. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 9 – Everest Base Camp. Continuing along the main trail to Everest, we hike to Gorakshep. This is a short distance but somewhat challenging at the present altitude. From here we can follow in the footsteps of the late, great Sir Edmund Hillary and trek up to Everest Base Camp, where he and Tenzig Norgay began their immense, record-breaking expedition to reach the highest peak on Earth! Take in the atmosphere and witness the ‘expedition life’ of those present day mountaineers attempting to reach the summit. Return to Gorakshep where we spend the night. Overnight in Gorkashep. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 10 – Everest Base Camp. We climb Kala Pattar for arguably the most magnificent mountain vista in the world – the west and south face of Everest, so close you can even see the incredible climbing route from base to summit. We descend back to Gorkashep for a rest before continuing our journey to Pheriche for the night.
Overnight in Pheriche. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 11 – Namche Bazzar. Our route today starts back through the long walled paths of the Pheriche Village and a gradual ascent along the flanks of the hills below the village before a drop to the Duh Koshi. A little further the route joins the main trail coming from Pheriche. We pass through the village of Pangbouche and stop for lunch in Thyangbouche. After lunch, we descend steeply to Phunki Tanga. After a short break, we start the uphill climb to Shanasa where they’ll be the opportunity to purchase traditional souvenirs from Tibetan traders. From Shanasa we take an easy trail to reach Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 12 – Final Descent. This morning, we retrace our steps down hill through the beautiful forest landscapes, continuing back to Jorsale where we leave the national park before stopping for a rest in Monjo. We further re-trace our steps along the Dudh Kosi, crossing to the western bank at Benkar. Lunch will be taken at Phakding and in the afternoon, we ascend out of the river valley back to the airstrip and our lodge accommodation at Lukla. Overnight in Lukla. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 13 and 14 – Kathmandu. We fly back to Kathmandu to spend our final days at leisure. Sightsee, shop or simply relax after our exhausting but momentous adventure – the choice is yours. Overnight in Kathmandu. Breakfast x 2 included.
- Day 15 – Kathmandu. Hotel check-out and included transfer to airport for your onward travel. Breakfast included.