- Indulge in a Harbour Cruise which will give you a fantastic view of the heart of Auckland city while you breathe in that refreshing Pacific Ocean air.
- Visit Mount Maunganui or Mauao, the extinct volcano that rises above the town and climb to the summit which will offer you amazing views of the surrounding city and ocean.
- Some free time to look around the shops, the government gardens or have a soak in the hot pools or a relaxing massage.
- Visit Te Puia and experience the unique environment of geothermal wonderland.
- Enjoy one of New Zealand’s most untouched areas and the epitome of natural beauty at the Milford Sound.
A Typical Accesible New Zealand Experience:
- Taste a traditional Maori meal, the Hang, and watch the traditional Maori dance and haka.
- Explore Queenstown for bargains and souvenirs.
- Visit a Chocolate Factory where they will tempt you with their delicious taste tester treats.
- Wander across walkways suspended high in the trees.
- Travel via the Buller River Gorge to the former coal mining town of Westport at the mouth of the Buller River
- Our journey takes us past ice-blue glacier fed lakes that is the engine room for the massive hydro-electric power generation that supplies the whole of the country.