- Explore the natural beauty and cultural attractions of the Phang Nga province while you do your part in helping to conserve Green turtles.
- Develop a thorough understanding of these marine animals and their habitat, as well as improve your research skills and future job prospects.
- Experience an Asian adventure in one of its most-loved countries.
- Become immersed in the culture through various community initiatives to promote environmental education.
A typical Turtle Conservation Experience:
- On arrival you will receive comprehensive training from our experienced staff members.
- You will spend most of your time on various areas of conservation, community development and environmental awareness.
- You will be working with animal husbandry at two turtle research and conservation centers. You will take part in enclosure enrichment studies, maintenance, biodiversity, camera trapping surveys and beach clean ups on nearby, remote islands.
- The specific details of our program are seasonal so projects will vary throughout the course of the year. Participants should be prepared to work with the turtles where possible but can expect to get involved in a range of other activities.
- Our base is small but comfortable with shared facilities and enough space for people to relax.
- The coastal province of Phang Nga is home to incredible islands and an abundance of natural beauty and cultural landmarks.